- I handle each emergency on a case-by-case basis.
- Raise your hand to get my attention.
- Please tell me the nature of your emergency. I cannot evaluate a problem if you do not let me know what is happening.
- Mrs. Johnson posts your grades to Home Access Center (HAC) at least once per week.
- Mrs. Johnson grades and returns papers in a timely manner.
- During class is not the appropriate time to discuss a grade.
- Please speak to me after class ends or after school.
- Major grades are fifty percent, minor grades are thirty percent, and daily grades are twenty percent in the grading system.
- You will have homework at least twice a week for my class.
- Your homework is due the next class day in most cases.
- Failure to turn in your homework and/or have it in class will result in a late grade.
- Check the homework folder when you are absent so that you can keep up with your studies.