Mandatory Tutoring Policy
- If you receive a notice about mandatory tutoring for my class, you must attend each session until the end of the grading period or teacher dismissal.
- Be here at 7:55 A.M. on your assigned morning, or it will become a C-hall.
- Pre -AP students are expected to have a copy of the novels we read during the school year.
- It is recommended that on-level students have a personal copy for annotation.
- Papers must follow heading guidelines given by Mrs. Johnson.
- Writing must be original.
- Essays will be either typed or handwritten for final copies.
- Final copies are printed before due date. Use the computer integration lab or the library computer lab to print. There are no eleventh-hour jump drive rescues.
Personal Emergency Policy
- I handle each emergency on a case-by-case basis.
- Raise your hand to get my attention.
- Please tell me the nature of your emergency. I cannot evaluate a problem if you do not let me know what is happening.
- If you score below eighty-five percent on a major test, you are eligible for a retake.
- Attend correction tutorial for retake test. Have your original test signed by your parent.
- Attend retake tutorial with Mrs. Johnson or another ILA teacher if Mrs. Johnson is unavailable due to duty assignment, illness, or a prior appointment.