(This is the name given to infractions committed by students)
- You will accrue strikes for the grading period.
- First strike- warning from teacher, sign the log
- Second strike- parent contact from teacher, sign the log
- Third and subsequent strike – C-hall assignment, parent contact, and office discipline
- If I am ever absent, I expect you to treat the substitute as a guest in our home.
- You will use your name placards to help the substitute learn your names.
- If your name is given for anything other than absence, excused tardy, illness, or early dismissal note from front office, then you will receive an automatic C-hall.
- Mrs. Johnson does not supply students with writing instruments, paper, or books. When you run out of notebook paper, please buy a new package. This also applies to pens and pencils.
- Students are to check the “Supplies Needed” posted each day and bring daily supplies.
- Students are to bring incidental supplies to class. (Ruled note cards, highlighters, map pencils, and/or markers as requested by teacher)
- To be counted on time, you must have your backside connected to your assigned seat.
- You are not sharpening a pencil, getting a drink at the fountain, or in the bathroom.
- You must have your supplies with you in class.
- You are completing the initial assignment.
- You have a note excusing your tardiness from the front office, school nurse, counselor, librarian, or teacher.
- Mrs. Johnson is available each morning at 7:55 A.M. unless she is attending a meeting. She is available after school daily until 4:05 P.M. unless she is attending a meeting.
- Please let Mrs. Johnson know in advance during school hours between classes if you will be attending.
- Make prior arrangements with your parents regarding your ride home from school.